Specialty Forged Wheels mission is to put more focus on quality and taking the extra step to deliver the highest quality machining, designs, and finishes on every product. All of our products are made in the USA and backed by a lifetime structural warranty.
Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Specialty Forged Wheels have a lifetime structural warranty that guarantee the replacement of wheels in the event of a structural failure caused by a manufacturer defect to the original owner/purchaser of the wheels.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels, at the sole discretion of Specialty Forged Wheels, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories. Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.
This warranty is not applicable to Specialty Forged Wheels if:
- Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
- Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off road use or by road hazard impact.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
- Fading or discoloration of polished, painted accent accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
- Wheels that have been altered repaired or modified.
- Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
- Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
- Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be filed with the delivery carrier.
The Specialty Forged Wheels warranty is valid only to the original consumer/purchaser, when the wheel is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was purchased, freight prepaid with proof of purchase. This Warranty does not cover removal or installation expense.